Saturday 30 January 2016

For Those with Sweet Tooth (and those who aren't as well)

Open for Order! 
(Area Kota Bharu & Pasir Mas, MALAYSIA only)


Lots of people have suggested me to take order for biscuits and cakes. Since I am currently unemployed (penanam anggur tidak bertauliah),  I have decided to give a try. Yes I know there are lots of bakeries in the town already, plus, individuals who are taking orders for cakes and biscuits. Still, I want to give chance to try my hardwork. 

My elder sister is on sugar-diet at the moment and she is successfully prohibiting herself from eating my brownie and cookies up to today. So, I need new people to eat my works. Bhahaha! To me, baking is more like a self-rewarding exercise and a test for my patience.

Okay, back to the main topic. Here is a big collage of collections of biscuits, brownies and cakes:


Biscuits: 
a) Biskut Lidah Kucing / Rainbow Langues de Chat Biscuits - RM 20/ 50 pieces

    
b) Almond Slices - RM40/ 50 pieces 
-Ps: harga pasaran almond mahal..

c) Tart Nanas / Pineapple Tart - RM 30/ 50 pieces

d) Biskut Red Velvet / Red Velvet Biscuit  -RM 25/ 50 pieces



Tarts:

a) Mini Chocolate Fruit Tarts 
- RM 0.60/ per piece (discounted price if purchase more than 100 pieces)


b) Mini Custard Fruit Tarts 
 - RM 0.50 / per pieces (discounted price if purchase more than 100 pieces)




Brownies: Tray size: 8 inch x 8 inch

a)  Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
   -RM 30 per tray


b)  Chocolate Gooey Brownies
  - RM 28 per tray
  - RM 32 per tray (with your selected choice of nuts)


c) Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownies
  - RM 32 per tray (8 inch x 8 inch)
  



d) Marble Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies 
- RM 32 per tray

*will upload the picture soon 

Cakes:

a) Fruit cakes (My mom secret recipe hiiiihii)
- RM 30 per kg

 

 b) Kek Lapis Kukus Asam Manis
- RM 35 per kg



c) Kek Lapis Pelangi with Cheese Frosting
- RM50 per kg
- Setiap lapisan kek disapu cheese

 
Although rainbows got 7 colours, I managed to layer up 6 colours only.

d) Fruit Flan Cake
- RM 30 per kg

With fresh whipped cream frosting and toasted almond flakes

 How To Order:

Just text/ Whatsapp me at +60148477916 or email me at zayana.mahmood@gmail.com
Payment: Cash On Delivery
Locations: Kelantan only (Kota Bharu & Pasir Mas) - for now


Happy tummy, Happy Mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment