Thursday 3 March 2016

Baking Tips For Beginner : Ichi Ban

I have started this #BakingTipsForBeginner on my Facebook post a few days ago. Then, I thought why not sharing these tips in my blog so that everyone can gain knowledge from this sharing. There are several cooking websites and blog I used throughout my amateur baking lesson and I put the links in each post so that you guys look up for more details later.

Watching Yumeiro Patissiere really make me feel motivated. How much each character in the anime loves baking and everyone wanted to become a great patissier badly. I even have the thought about opening my cake shop in future. One day. Hopefully.

Anyway, today Baking tip would be:

Egg & Cake




a) Separate yolk and egg white.
First, cream the butter and sugar until combined. Then, add the yolks into the batter. In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until you get soft peak meringue. This meringue will be added into the cake batter at the end before you bake the cake. This technique will give you a nice fluffy cake.

b) Combined yolk and egg white (ie not separating them)
Adding whole eggs into the creamed butter and sugar mixture will give you a moist cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment