Sunday 28 June 2015

Travel Addict: Hello Backpackers!

I wasn't sure at the beginning whether I should post this in Malay or English version. But I have to admit writing in English will definitely boost my English writing skill. My last English essay was more than a month ago. I have nothing to brag by writing in English, my grammar ain't 100% perfect. It is my third language anyway after Malay and Kelantan dialect. Come think about this, even my Kelantan dialect is worse. But as long as I keep improving my English, there is nothing to be shame of. Okay, done with the unrelated thing.

http://medias.photodeck.com/91f39a9e-35ad-11df-900b-855608949bba/alpe0941_xgaplus.jpg
Photo: courtesy from photodeck.com  (I wish I could just use my own photo but I have no decent photo of me carrying a rucksack).

Back to the our main topic. Travel Addict: Hello Backpackers! I am planning to make this as a series. And if Allah permits, (who knows ?) I probably end up releasing my own book on travelling around the world. Today's post is just mainly an introduction to this special series (foodie is considered as another special series). To be honest, I am still a newbie in this field with only five years of travelling experiences. Throughout this five years, I have been to 11 countries: Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Poland, Rep. of Czech, Nepal, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Wish I could conquer more countries in these five years. Only if I have more free time and money (of course). But that is not what matters the most. I just want to share my little knowledge about travelling tricks and bits about countries I had visited.

People says that "you know you are an addict if you end up searching for another adventure soon after you return from an adventure". This happened to me. I got back from Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina three weeks ago. Two days after I arrived in Cork, I ended up surfing Ryanair and Aer Lingus websites for cheap flight ticket to random places. But my conscience bothered me. I had used all my travel fund for the last trip. So, no more trip outside Cork for at least xxxx (I don't know how long). It is going to be a dreadful waiting but I will try my best to retain my sanity. I know there are ways to travel even if you have low budget. But it just that I am keeping my extra money for something more important for my future.

I don't know how long this travel series going to be. But, each coming posts will have different topics (unless that particular topic is long enough to make me to split the topic into two different posts). Next post will be about Planning Your Trip

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikkum,
    Waiting for the next parts.. and I recommend you to visit our INDIA, especially the southern states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion. I am planning for India adventure next year. But I need to fill in my travel fund first. Did spend a lot in the last trip.
      Chennai Express movie gave me a really good overview of southern India.

      Delete